Our Industry Leadership Councils are executive roundtables of innovative strategists representing organizations who meet regularly to set the vision for next generation solutions in their industries. Founding Members of the Manufacturing Industry Leadership Council include experts from major manufacturers in transportation, consumer products, agriculture, aeronautics and factory automation solutions. These organizations are instrumental in furthering our understanding of industry IoT adoption successes and obstacles, defining and refining implementation best practices and offering expert guidance.
An Energy Industry Leadership Council is forming. We invite energy providers and technology users in the Energy industry to join this new Council. Interested? See the criteria for participation below and use the buttons to contact us with questions and to apply.
On the horizon, we plan to expand our Industry Leadership Councils to cover other industries such as Automotive, Mining, Healthcare and Retail.
Benefits of Participation
- Set the vision for your industry
- Gain knowledge and frame strategic solutions by sharing similar challenges with peers
- Leverage essential resources to explore innovative solutions to emerging problems
- Access authors of industry best practices, frameworks and tools to assist in guiding the technology adoption that impacts your bottom line
- Access experts at the experimentation and implementation stages of IIoT adoption
- Influence the quality of industry resources – to benefit the industry and build the future of IIoT
- Receive first notification of opportunities to host our Testbeds and Challenges in your facilities
- Contribute to standards-influencing innovations
Industry Leadership Council roundtable discussions and Q&A with technology experts are held during our Quarterly Meetings. Additional meeting options are under discussion – i.e., convening at industry events or Council member-hosted meetings. Council meetings are facilitated by IIC executives. Council members are offered opportunities to maximize their time at IIC meetings by participating in panel discussions, presenting within technical working group sessions and delivering keynote addresses at public events.
The Industrial Internet Consortium focuses on accelerating the development of industrial IoT by working directly with industry end users, and helps empower these end users with the means to obtain and deliver ROI from their IoT systems.
Investment required: Your time and perspective
Criteria for Participation:
- Actively implementing, testing and/or using an IIoT solution in your facilities
- Director level or higher